PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Rectangular Duct Work
Rectangular ductwork has been the main type of ductwork in the history of HVAC. It is still used today on a greater percentage of commercial projects over any other type. State-of-the-art equipment like an Engle coil line, whisper lock, cornermatic and plasma cutting tables means efficient fabrication, lower costs to the contractor and shorter lead times. All of our rectangular ductwork is fabricated in conformance of the latest edition of SMACNA requirements including tie-rod and/or angle iron reinforcements.
Rectangular ductwork is available in galvanized, black iron, stainless steel, aluminum, PCD, galvannealed and/or dual wall in gauges 26 through 16 gauge. Customized heavier gauges may also be ordered.
- Pittsburgh, snap lock or welded seams.
- S&D, TDF, Ductmate, Ward, raw or welded end connections.
- Standard 5' sections available from the coil line.
- 59" actual finished length for S&D, 56" actual for TDF.
- Tie rods are factory installed per SMACNA standards.
- Dual wall rectangular ductwork.
- LEED wrapping service is available
- Cleats, clips, nuts, bolts, gasket.